Explore the Chevy Blazer SUVs for Sale at Ralph Sellers Chevrolet
Denham Springs drivers looking for a rugged but maneuverable mid-sized SUV that gets admirable fuel economy numbers would do well to consider a new Chevy Blazer. Here’s just a snapshot of some standard and available feature highlights it offers:
- 4,500 pounds of max towing
- Chevrolet Infotainment 3 System
- Rear Cross-Traffic Alert
- Heated driver and front passenger seats
That’s just the tip of the iceberg. If these look intriguing, read on for help in the next step of the car buying process. Then fill out a pre-approval and contact us to schedule a test drive.
Leasing vs. Buying
When Walker drivers decide to take the next step, they’ll have two financial paths to take: leasing or financing their new Chevy Blazer. Read on for a quick breakdown of their unique advantages, so you can better discern which strategy is right for you:
- Financing: Take this path, and you’ll take out a loan on the full value of the car. Your monthly payments and down payment may be a little higher, but one day, you’ll pay it off, own it, and when it comes time to sell, you’ll see the funds from the sale. It requires commitment and higher initial costs, but this is the most cost-effective strategy.
- Leasing: Take this path, and you’ll only pay for the value of the Chevy Blazer for sale that you use over the course of your lease term through natural wear. That means less money down and lower monthly payments. While you don’t get to cash in on your investment down the road, leasing is easier on your budget on a month-to-month basis.
Test Drive a New Chevy Blazer in Baton Rouge
Whether Gonzales drivers have more questions, or they’re looking to arrange for a test drive of our Chevy Blazer SUVs for sale, they can give Ralph Sellers Chevrolet a call at 225-465-2829 to get the process started. Have more questions about the car buying process? Don’t be afraid to ask, of course, but you can also explore our site for car buying tips. We look forward to showing you the Ralph Sellers Chevrolet difference!