2022 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Towing Capacity: What is the New Towing & Payload Capacity?
When Walker truck drivers want to get more from a truck, they turn to the 2022 Chevrolet Silverado 1500. Few heavy-duty trucks can compete with the high performance of this truck, which is why so many truck drivers turn to the Silverado 1500.
One highlight of this truck that is a major selling point for our Denham Springs customers is the Chevy Silverado 1500 towing capacity, which has a max of 13,300 pounds! If you’re interested in the Silverado 1500 payload and towing capacity, use this guide to learn more about what it packs and what it can provide you. Visit us at Ralph Sellers Chevrolet for a test drive and apply for financing with our finance center to get a great deal today!
2022 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Engine Specs
The high Chevy Silverado 1500 payload and towing capacity are thanks to the powerful engine that are found under the hood of these trucks. You can now pull and carry heavy equipment without having the truck slow you down. Check out the engine specs available on the new Chevrolet Silverado 1500 below:
- 2.7L Turbo Engine: Delivers 310 hp and 348 lb-ft of torque and features an 8-speed automatic transmission.
- 5.3 EcoTec3 V8 w/Dynamic Fuel Management & Auto Start/Stop: Delivers 335 hp and 383 lb-ft per foot of torque and is paired with 8-speed automatic transmission.
- 5.3 EcoTec3 V8 w/Dynamic Fuel Management: Also boasts 335 hp and 383 lb-ft per foot of torque, but offers the added control of a 10-speed automatic transmission.
- 6.2L V8 Engine w/Dynamic Fuel Management & Auto Start/Stop: This small block V8 makes 420 hp and 460 lb-ft of torque, is matched with a 10-speed automatic transmission and can tow up to 9,100 pounds.
- 6.2L V8 Engine w/Dynamic Fuel Management: While the output of 420 hp and 460 lb-ft of torque carries over, this engine offers an additional towing capacity that tops out at 13,300 pounds!
- 3.0L I6 Turbo-Diesel: Diesel is far from dead in the Chevy truck lineup, with this available diesel inline-six producing a buttery smooth 277 hp and 460 lb-ft of torque. Towing capacity is up to 9,300 pounds, which is more than enough to make anyone want to opt for the towing mirrors for Chevy Silverado.
Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Towing Features
In addition to the enhanced performance specs found on this truck, there are many towing features that’ll enhance your Gonzales drives. Discover what’s available to you with the Chevy towing features below:
- In-Vehicle Trailering System- Includes pre-departure checklists, trailer lighting diagnostics, trailer tire pressure and temperature, and the ability to sync trailer profiles with the myChevrolet Mobile App.
- Towing Performance Tech- Trailer Sway Control, Hill Start Assist, and Auto Grade Braking all make navigating the roads of Baton Rouge easier with your trailer.
Test Drive the 2022 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 at Ralph Sellers Chevrolet
Now that you’ve seen what the 2022 Chevrolet Silverado can offer you, visit us at our Baton Rouge dealership for a test drive today. Contact us for more information!
More from Ralph Sellers Chevrolet
The new 2022 Chevy Equinox specs and payload make this SUV the perfect SUV for many Denham Springs families. It’s spacious, capable of tackling tough jobs, and great for road trips with the whole family. The 2022 Equinox’s payload and towing specs can accommodate every situation you need in Walker. Interested in saving some money on…
Are you looking for a compact SUV well-equipped and spacious for your Denham Springs ride? The 2022 Chevrolet Equinox dimensions have you covered with ample passenger and cargo space, and an abundance of techy gadgets, you can spice up your daily commute. See what the new Chevy Equinox cabin has in store with the team at…
The Chevrolet Silverado 1500 is one of the most popular trucks for sale at our Baton Rouge dealership. Not only are there multiple engines that you can equip this truck with but there are many interior and exterior Chevy Silverado colors available to you. From the Black Chevy Silverado to the Red Chevy Silverado, you can…